For someone,
I Love You just the way u are.
I Love the way You are For Being Honest to Yourself and to Others.
I Love the way you are making me smile.
I Love the way you are when you always like to disturb me when we're in the cinema or in the car or having our meal together.
I Love the way you make me laugh no matter when or where.
I Love the way you dance
I Love the way you sing in the car where often my heart would melt XD
I Love the way you care for others than yourself.
I Love the way you are when we always have our last minute outings which are a feeling of a roller coaster ride.
I just love every single simple thing about You.
You make my heart pump faster whenever I'm with you.
You make me feel nervous when I'm with you.
You taught me not to waste anything.especially on food.
You brought me into another level of life.
You've open my eyes to things I've never tried or seen.
You've taught me a lot of things in life.
You meant a lot to me.
I just wish You were Mine.
and we could be together as one.
that s my wish for u and i.
and i hope one day soon it will come true.
MeL.
1 comment:
the someone will know one day. let time see the two of u ^^
Post a Comment