Instructions:Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. If you could spend one Ringgit in 5 minutes, what would you spend on?
A:bread
2.What is your most favourite thing to do?
A:Listen to Music,Hang out With Friends
3.What kind of news do you read?
A:entertainment?News about people around me
4.What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
A:please, save it...i eat all i want and will not get fat!
5.Is there someone in your heart right now?
A:Yupzz
6.Do you believe you can survive without money?
A:Maybe..Serious...i seldom go shopping or use money unless church n mamak-ing
7.What are you afraid to lose the most?
A:I know I will never lose my God, The People i love thats around me
8.What do you feel like doing right now?
A:spend time with my family & friends..
9.If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
A:it depends...But when i was still in high school..i did..
10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
A:Well er..Shes My Friend,Shes A Child of God,She s kind
11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
A:Love God,Family and also me..But love god more den me..
12.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
A: When i Lost Confident on that person..The things that person does till it makes sum1 loose faith on dat person
13.If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A: I really dint thought of this can i skip?=)
14.If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you Choose?
A:I would choose Happy..Cause money cant buy happiness.
15.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
A:, not organise,always have 2 b force..[sumtimes]
16.How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
A:Wah..er..I really DUnno...well God knows..so i decide not 2 answer this
17.What is the one thing you love about yourself?
A:i love everything about myself,Cause I was created Special by God..so why would i not love myself
18.If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?One thing? A:I'd rather bring one person...at least ade teman.
19.Do You Love God?
A:Duh..of course
20.Do You love ur frens?
A:Absalutely
Tag 8 people:
A: which ever 8 person who is free to do ..or bored..den go ahead and do dis..
No comments:
Post a Comment