03 June, 2008

Tagged By Neens..

Part 1

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
As soon as we feel we're ready.
2. What will you do when you feel really emo?
I cry! I m a emo person..haha=)
3. Who is your idol?
Jesus.
4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
Heaven & maybe around the world..haha=)
5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
hurm...i found my prince charming?
6. What is the purpose of your life?
To live the life I was meant to live..& bring more people to GOD
7. What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
My Friends n love ones
8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
A Friend who always care for me,Truly treat me as a friend/princess would make my day i guess.=)
9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yea..Guess So
10. List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
Nina is a Sweet,Great friend,Kind
11. What type of person do you hate the most?
iritating,annoying people.
12. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
gives 10% for offering,others save or spent sum on me n my family n friends
13. What is your ambition?
Good wife, good mother,Good Obedient Daughter,Music Teacher
14. What will you do if you got rejected by someone you like?
Cry for after a certain time..then find others..He's not the only one on earth
15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
My Patiences...i totally hav vr lil on that.
16. What is your favorite color(s)?
Pink,Blue..er almost all the colours i like..except GOLD.
17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My relationships with GOD,the people I love.
18. If there's one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Go Back Time.
19. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?
I would tell the people that i love that how much i love them..
20. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
LOve God most,Love himself bt loves me more..a christian..sweet,romantic,gentlemen like..

Part 2

8 things I'm passionate about :
1. God
2. Family (mum)
3. My Wonderful Friends that GOD Gave me
4. music
5. Art
6. Dancing
7. Singing
8. Shopping

8 things I say or do too often :
1. On9
2. Smses
3. listen to music
4. dunno duncare watever(when i m mad lar)
5. sleep
6.Eat
7.i wan Go out..bt tak jadi wan..
8. Not exercising...

8 things I've read recently :
1. The Bible
2. Msn conversations
3. Text messages
4. The newspaper
5. Random magazines

5 can ar???i seldom read

8 songs I could listen over and over again :
1. Only Hope-Mandy Moore
2. So close-Enchanted
3. Here in My Home- Malaysian Artist
4. Angels Brought me here-Guy Sebastian
5. Innocence-Avril Lagvidne
6. With You-Christ Brown
7. Shes No You-Jesse MCcartney
8.No One-Rihanna

8 things I learned This year :
1. You can't please everyone. Please those that matter to you. And because you love them, not because you want their approval.
2. I NID MORE FRIENDS
3. Faith is a very complex thing. But doubt, once conquered, is a basis of faith.
4. Sometimes you just need a break. And then when that break gets overextended, you get lazy.
5. Life just gets tougher and tougher every day.
6. Lessons are worth it!
7.Life is Harder wHEN ur older
8.We nid 2 appriciate the people around us

15 people I tag :
1. Addison
2. Angel
3. Kritz
4. Wei Mun
5. Luke
6. Kevin Lau
7. Calvin Loo
8. Charis
9.Carolyn
10.Cherrie
11.Daphne
12.Esther Wee
13.Natallie Ng
14.Andrew
15.Chen Shien

No comments: