11 May, 2008

I've Beeing Tagged By Chingz Jie..

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
~anything which related to me

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
~Lipstick?Shoes?Ice Lemon Water?Mini SD card??wat Else?

3.Where do you wish to get married?
~A Happy...Romantic...Sum Place Were there's nice music..bla bla bla???never really thought of it yet mar..im stil young le..

4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
~Its The Love From Him that counts..not the age

5. Are you in love?
~ yes..

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
~Wantan Mee Stall by the road site..

7. Name the latest book you bought?
~I DIn buy any...

8. What is your full name?
~Melissa Choo Wai Jean

9. Do you prefer mother or father?
~Of Couse Both oso i wan lar...

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
~anyone lar..~

11. Christina or Britney?
~Must i really have 2 choose btwn dem?

~ 12. Do you do your own laundry?
~Yea...

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
~Korea,Japan,Taiwan,UK,USA...everywhre?

14. Hugs or Kisses?
~Both lar....precious things

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
~She's same age as me..19...
er..She's a girl..SHe's my fren...She has nice eyes...she is same height as me??

16.6 things I'm passionate about
~guys
~love
~Music
~sports
~singing~
~dancing~

17. things I say too often
~Doink
~Haiz
~Fellor
~dunno dun care watever..
~y??
~dunno+dunno +dunno

18.8 books I've read recently
~Seventeen mags~
i dun really read wan le..

19.8 songs I could listen to over and over again
~Take a bow - Rihanna~
~With you-Chris Brown
~Is It You - Cassie~
~Calvary-Planet Shakers
~Finally-Fergie
~Love Song-sara Bareilles
~More then words-westlife
~everyday i love you-boyzone

20.8 things I learnt last year
~Frens are the most inportant thing
~grab the opportunity since time is gold~
~appreciate what you've got~
~love yourself then only start to love others~
~DUn give up n kip on tryinh..
~turning urself into some other perspective brings diff sided you~
~try new things instead keeping it constant~
~working hard till the max during examination~
21.8 people you tag
~Alison
~Daphne
~Addison
~Angel
~Esther
~Kritz
~Euginie

No comments: