26 March, 2008

Tagged by naughty Kritz..=P

001.Real name: Melissa Choo Wai Jean(remember it yar )
002.Nickname :Mel,Melchoo,Melissa,Mel Mel,Grandma,mummy..no more ler gua???
003.Married :No..of cz no..cz im still YOUNG...=P
o04.Male or female : Female
005.High school : SMK Seksyen 4, Bandar Kinrara
008.College : Still finding..applying...
09.Short or long hair : long hair..
010.Are you a healthy freak : Of course not -.-
011.Height : 152cm
012.Do you have a crush on someone : hurm....Yea..
13.Do you like yourself : Yes, in a very special way.
014.Piercings : Yes...
015.Righty or lefty: The Righty...

First*
016.Surgery : NO!!!
017.Piercing : got..
018.Person you see in the morning :me myself n i...
019.Award: secondary school...gt afew lar..lazy 2 write..
020.Sport you join : Badminton
021.Pet : Don't have any, the fish are my brother's
022.Vacation : I think I went somewhere when I was still a small girl
at indonesia..gonna have one soon in langkawi
023.Concert :Planet shakers
024.First crush : Secondary school...not gonna tell u who..secret..

Currently*
024.:Eating : Nothing.
025.Drinking : water..
026.doing:on9 lar
027.I’m about :blog.

Your future*
028.Want kids : A good kid like me...L0L
029.want to get married : Maybe...
030.Careers in mind : A Piano
teacher,performer

which is better*
Lips or eyes : Eyes.
031.Hugs or kisses :both
032.Shorter or taller : Taller!
033.Romantic or spontaneous : romantic
034.sensitive or loud : Sensitive.
035.Trouble maker or hesitant : Hesitant, whatever that means.

Have you ever*
036.Kissed a stranger : No
037.Drank bubbles : *thinks* I blew bubbles into the drink and drank it, is that counted?
038.Lost glasses/contacts : No =D
039.Ran away from home : Nope.
040.Liked someone younger :mayb
041.Liked someone older : of cz
042.broken someone’s heart:i dunoo...
043.Been arrested : Nope, I'm a good girl
044.Cried when someone died : once
045.liked a friend : Like as a friend, yes of course, or else we won't be friends -.-
Do you believe in*
046.Yourself : yes
047.miracles : Believe, yes, happened, no.
048.Heaven :YES!
049.Santa Claus :no..
050.Magic :no
051.Angels : Yes.

Answer Truthfully*
052. Is there one person you want to be right now :yes
053.Do you believe in God : Yes of course la
054. Tag 5 people : i tag..wei mun..natallie...bibi...esther wee...n daphne..

No comments: