23 March, 2008

Easter Sunrise service

watched this show 2day..quite funny..can laugh frm beginning till the end wan..haha..

well for now im jz gonna post pics of the sunrise cause its so ~BEAUTIFUL~ ~the sun is up~
~isnt it beautiful~
~this is oso a nice wan~
~before the sun comes up~

and because im tired..haha..went ioi watch "horton hears a who'damn funyy..

here are some quote frm the show

Horton: There's a tiny person on that speck that needs my help!

The Mayor of Who-ville: I have 96 daughters and 1 son.
Horton: [laughing] Whoa! Busy guy
.

Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's faithful one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.

Katie: In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies


Morton:Horton, the kangaroo has sent Vlad!
Horton: Vlad? Vlad, Vlad... I know two Vlads. There's the bad Vlad... And then there's bunny Vlad, the one that makes cookies!
Morton: ...Yeah, Horton, she's sending you a bunny with cookies. I think it's safe to say it's the bad Vlad.
Horton: Yeah, good call. .


[melchoo]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, u take the sunset pic? nice~ hehe..

Anonymous said...

the anonymous is me.. lovely shan^^