1~i love~ to sing,
2~im slightly~ short (152 cm gua)
3~i love~ dance
4~this year i want~ finish my high skul
5~i can bake~ nothing..duno how..
6~i badly miss~him
7~im a~ hm... human la
8 Things I Carry Everyday~wallet,fon,watch,bag. .
9~7 Things That Annoy Me
1.annoying people
2.bastards
3.bitches
4.jerks
5. not enough sleep
6.not enough time to study
7 not enjoying my life T.T
~10~5 Foods I Love
1.sushi
2.western food
3.chinese food
4.fruits
5.malay food
11~4 Things I'm Afraid~
1.losing everything i have now
2.others i duno
3.same
4.same
12~3 Things I Do Everyday~
1.study
2.sleep
3.eat
12~2 Things I'm Trying To Do Now~
be prepared 2 go 4 practical exam(piano),sleep
13~PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE NOW~him(no names r mention here)
Hi, my name is: Melchoo
When I'm nervous:kip quiet
The last song I listened: lift up ur eyes-planet shakers(decade-lift up ur eyes album)
By this time next year: In college?
I have a hard timeunderstanding: everithing
ifI won an award, the first person Iwould tell: god,parents,frens
Take my advice:be confident in urself cz u can do all things thru christ who strengthen u..
thing I've bought myself: bottle of ice lemon tea
Most recent thing someone else boughtme: 4get d..
My favorite hair style is: black, longhair straighten
Last night I was: watching haunted movie(koma 2)
If I was an animal I'd be: eagle
Tomorrow I :have 2 go skul
Tonight I: will have a nice dream about him
My heart: still cold..thinking of him
Who introduced you to your favoriteband:myself?
Do you like anyone:maybe yes, maybe no - if i tell you i'dhave to kill you
2~im slightly~ short (152 cm gua)
3~i love~ dance
4~this year i want~ finish my high skul
5~i can bake~ nothing..duno how..
6~i badly miss~him
7~im a~ hm... human la
8 Things I Carry Everyday~wallet,fon,watch,bag. .
9~7 Things That Annoy Me
1.annoying people
2.bastards
3.bitches
4.jerks
5. not enough sleep
6.not enough time to study
7 not enjoying my life T.T
~10~5 Foods I Love
1.sushi
2.western food
3.chinese food
4.fruits
5.malay food
11~4 Things I'm Afraid~
1.losing everything i have now
2.others i duno
3.same
4.same
12~3 Things I Do Everyday~
1.study
2.sleep
3.eat
12~2 Things I'm Trying To Do Now~
be prepared 2 go 4 practical exam(piano),sleep
13~PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE NOW~him(no names r mention here)
Hi, my name is: Melchoo
When I'm nervous:kip quiet
The last song I listened: lift up ur eyes-planet shakers(decade-lift up ur eyes album)
By this time next year: In college?
I have a hard timeunderstanding: everithing
ifI won an award, the first person Iwould tell: god,parents,frens
Take my advice:be confident in urself cz u can do all things thru christ who strengthen u..
thing I've bought myself: bottle of ice lemon tea
Most recent thing someone else boughtme: 4get d..
My favorite hair style is: black, longhair straighten
Last night I was: watching haunted movie(koma 2)
If I was an animal I'd be: eagle
Tomorrow I :have 2 go skul
Tonight I: will have a nice dream about him
My heart: still cold..thinking of him
Who introduced you to your favoriteband:myself?
Do you like anyone:maybe yes, maybe no - if i tell you i'dhave to kill you
No comments:
Post a Comment