Layer One :
On The Outside
Name:
melissa choo wai jean
Birth date :
26th October 1989
Current Status :
Single.
Eye Colour :
Black, i guess? and i lil' brown?
Hair Colour :
Brown-ish black-ish.
Righty or Lefty :
Righty.
Layer Two :
On The InsideYour Heritage :
erm, chinese?..
Your Fears :
er..dunno
Your Weakness :
hmmm, my weakness ah? err, i have no idea.. nothing is on my mind now..
Your Perfect Pizza :
i guess all pizzas are nice?.. =)
Layer Three :
Yesterday, Today, TomorrowYour Thoughts First Waking Up :
thank god i'm alive..
Your Bedtime :
dun have..midnite?..
Your Most Missed Memory :
being innocent and naive? err, my childy-hoody times!
Layer Four :
Your PickPepsi or Coke :
Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King :
never eaten Burger King before.. so i choose McDOnalds.
Single or Group Date :
single Date! hahaha.
Adidas or Nike :
nike..hurm both la..
Tea or Nestea :
nestea!
Chocolate or Vanilla :
can i have both? hehe..
Cappuccino or Coffee :
cappuccino with soya...=)
Layer Five :
Do You...Smoke :
eeeek! NO! of course not! and i wont do it. NEVER EVER!
Curse :
nope..
Take A Shower :
DUH! of course!..
Have A Crush :
DUH!..
Think You've Been In Love :
DUHHHHH!
Go To School :
OF COURSE LAAAAA!! (why do they give all these silly questions eh?)
Want To Get Married :
hmmm, my future is in God's hands.. well, i think i would wanna get married! i love babies! haha..
Believe In Yourself :
I don't sometimes..bt yes..
Think You're A Health Freak :
nah..dun think so..hehe..
Layer Six :
In The Past MonthDrank Alcohol :
Nope!
Gone To The Mall :
Yep!
Been On Stage :
yeah, perform ma..
Eaten Sushi :
yes..soon gonna go japanese buffet..cant wait.. =)
Dyed Your Hair :
Nope..bt after form 5 i mite...
Layer Seven :
Have You Ever..Played A Stripping Game :
no...dats crazy!!!!!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In? :
err, no..
Layer Eight :
Are You HopingTo Be Married :
MY FUTURE IS IN GOD'S HAND!.. =)
Layer Nine :
In A Girl/GuyBest Eye Colour :
anything that suits him best..
Best Hair Colour :
anything that suits him best!!
Short Hair Or Long Hair :
short..at least wont look lik gal ma..=)
Layer Ten :
What Were You Doing1 Minute Ago :
doin this thingg la..
1 Hour Ago :
watching TV..
4-5 Hours Ago :
at skul la..
1 Month Ago :
cnt remember la..so long d..
I Year Ago :dats lik..wut de..!!!.....
Layer Eleven :
Finish The Sentence
I Love :
Jesus, my family, my piano, my frens..everi1 xcept satan..including my enemies..though hate dem bt still have 2 love dem..god says wan.... =p
I Feel :
hmm.. bored-eyy!tired!!!sick..
I Hate :
satan.. and so many more!
I Hide :
how i feel about it?.. =S
I Miss :
HIM..*sighh* =(I Need : JESUS! and him? hehe..
Layer Twelve :
Tag 5 people..
*Depends if you bother to do this lame thing*- feeeel- freeee- tooooo- tag- YOURself! =)
gt dis frm nat's blog...sowie..gt ntg 2 do ma..haha..=)
[melchoo]
On The Outside
Name:
melissa choo wai jean
Birth date :
26th October 1989
Current Status :
Single.
Eye Colour :
Black, i guess? and i lil' brown?
Hair Colour :
Brown-ish black-ish.
Righty or Lefty :
Righty.
Layer Two :
On The InsideYour Heritage :
erm, chinese?..
Your Fears :
er..dunno
Your Weakness :
hmmm, my weakness ah? err, i have no idea.. nothing is on my mind now..
Your Perfect Pizza :
i guess all pizzas are nice?.. =)
Layer Three :
Yesterday, Today, TomorrowYour Thoughts First Waking Up :
thank god i'm alive..
Your Bedtime :
dun have..midnite?..
Your Most Missed Memory :
being innocent and naive? err, my childy-hoody times!
Layer Four :
Your PickPepsi or Coke :
Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King :
never eaten Burger King before.. so i choose McDOnalds.
Single or Group Date :
single Date! hahaha.
Adidas or Nike :
nike..hurm both la..
Tea or Nestea :
nestea!
Chocolate or Vanilla :
can i have both? hehe..
Cappuccino or Coffee :
cappuccino with soya...=)
Layer Five :
Do You...Smoke :
eeeek! NO! of course not! and i wont do it. NEVER EVER!
Curse :
nope..
Take A Shower :
DUH! of course!..
Have A Crush :
DUH!..
Think You've Been In Love :
DUHHHHH!
Go To School :
OF COURSE LAAAAA!! (why do they give all these silly questions eh?)
Want To Get Married :
hmmm, my future is in God's hands.. well, i think i would wanna get married! i love babies! haha..
Believe In Yourself :
I don't sometimes..bt yes..
Think You're A Health Freak :
nah..dun think so..hehe..
Layer Six :
In The Past MonthDrank Alcohol :
Nope!
Gone To The Mall :
Yep!
Been On Stage :
yeah, perform ma..
Eaten Sushi :
yes..soon gonna go japanese buffet..cant wait.. =)
Dyed Your Hair :
Nope..bt after form 5 i mite...
Layer Seven :
Have You Ever..Played A Stripping Game :
no...dats crazy!!!!!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In? :
err, no..
Layer Eight :
Are You HopingTo Be Married :
MY FUTURE IS IN GOD'S HAND!.. =)
Layer Nine :
In A Girl/GuyBest Eye Colour :
anything that suits him best..
Best Hair Colour :
anything that suits him best!!
Short Hair Or Long Hair :
short..at least wont look lik gal ma..=)
Layer Ten :
What Were You Doing1 Minute Ago :
doin this thingg la..
1 Hour Ago :
watching TV..
4-5 Hours Ago :
at skul la..
1 Month Ago :
cnt remember la..so long d..
I Year Ago :dats lik..wut de..!!!.....
Layer Eleven :
Finish The Sentence
I Love :
Jesus, my family, my piano, my frens..everi1 xcept satan..including my enemies..though hate dem bt still have 2 love dem..god says wan.... =p
I Feel :
hmm.. bored-eyy!tired!!!sick..
I Hate :
satan.. and so many more!
I Hide :
how i feel about it?.. =S
I Miss :
HIM..*sighh* =(I Need : JESUS! and him? hehe..
Layer Twelve :
Tag 5 people..
*Depends if you bother to do this lame thing*- feeeel- freeee- tooooo- tag- YOURself! =)
gt dis frm nat's blog...sowie..gt ntg 2 do ma..haha..=)
[melchoo]
No comments:
Post a Comment